Redeveloped as "sustainably-green", and designed to cater to Portland’s bike-commuters, The Waterman encompasses 4 floors of over 28,000 RSF of creative office space and a cafe space for rent. The Waterman Building's aesthetic mixes modern, artistic finishes with industrial elements reminiscent of the building's past life. Upgrades include new elevator system, bicycle storage & commuter shower facilities, ADA-accessibility, recessed decks with color-changing LED lighting plus city views, kitchenettes, furnished lobby with water feature and fireplace, high-speed data, and 24/7 security system.
- The Waterman Bldg has the eastside's only Podcast studio!
- Portland's best sushi restaurant: Sushi Mazi Tengoku
- Unmatched Cyclist-Friendly Amenities: Bike Lockers, Storage, & Shower Facility
- Bike Score of 100: "Biker's Paradise"
- Beautifully-Appointed, Furnished Lobby with Fireplace, Fountain, & Seating
- Common Conference Room
- High-Speed Fiber Internet + Wi-Fi
- Keypad-Entry Elevator Access to All Floors
- Modern Art Interior Design
- Creative Office Layouts
- 3rd & 4th Floor Recessed Decks & City Views
- Many Nearby Food/Drink Options
- Ample Public Transit & Bike Paths in the Area
- Daily Traffic Count of 8,500