- The Waterman Bldg has the eastside's only Podcast studio!
- Optional Private-Membership Secure Parking Garage On-Site
- Unmatched Cyclist-Friendly Amenities: Bike Lockers, Storage, & Shower Facility
- Bike Score of 100: "Biker's Paradise"
- Beautifully-Appointed, Furnished Lobby with Fireplace, Fountain, & Seating
- Common Conference Room
- On-Site Cafe
- High-Speed Fiber Internet + Wi-Fi
- Elevator Access to All Floors
- Modern Art Interior Design
- Creative Office Layouts
- 3rd & 4th Floor Recessed Decks & City Views
- Many Nearby Food/Drink Options
- Ample Public Transit & Bike Paths in the Area
- Daily Traffic Count of 8,500
Located from Hwy I-84 down to SE Powell, along the Willamette River, the CEID is home to most of Portland's craft breweries and distilleries and has a strong presence of specialty-food production sites and creative work-spaces. The revitalization of this area of SE Portland has been an important focus of North Rim's in recent years, and is also where our headquarters is located (8th & Morrison). Read More