Welcome to North Rim's Tenant Interview page, where we will feature video chats with some of our commercial leasing tenants in the Portland area. If you're a tenant at any of our premier commercial kitchens, professional offices, light industrial, or retail locations, and would like to be interviewed, please reach out to Matt Schweitzer at (503) 381-3134.
For our very first episode of, "Doing Business In The Waterman," we interview, Brickathon, LEGO re-sellers talking about their amazing business. We learn about their history, how they got started in such a specialty business. We are very lucky to have them as tenants here in our SE Portland project, The Waterman Building. We look forward to interviewing more of our tenants and sharing the stories of their businesses to the world!
We are with James Kelly, Owner & Founder of Nineteen27 S'mores talking about all things s'mores and Portland Business.
Evolve Performance Healthcare
Here is a fun commercial we shot for one of our tenants Evolve Performance Healthcare. Dr. Baird and his dog Bandit are doing some amazing things to keep Portland mobile and active. This commercial cost Dr. Baird nothing, yet we are proud that this doesn't look like "a free commercial." Creating commercials is just one of the many perks of being a North Rim Commercial Properties tenant. #TenantPerks
Media Coverage of our Tenants
- May 8, 2018: Portland Business Journal ranks Garden Bar as one of Oregon's Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies
- November 8, 2017: KATU News featured a segment on Kinship House's work to provide books to foster children
- May 19, 2017: KGW's Cassidy Quinn learns how to make Wasabi Sushi's latest creation: the "Sushi Burger"
- March 14, 2017: Wasabi Sushi's new location in the Matterhorn Building is announced on the popular EATER website
- February 25, 2016: Award-winning TeSoAria winery featured on the "Destination Portland" segment on KPTV's "MORE"
- January 28, 2016: The EATER website profiles the "life-changing" chicken and rice at Nong's Khao Man Gai
- December 21, 2015: Shasta Building tenant, SamplingLab, is one of Business Insider's "50 Coolest New Businesses in America"
- March 24, 2014: Portland Business Journal announces Barre3's new world headquarters in the Shasta Building