Welcome to North Rim's Tenant Interview page, where we will feature video chats with some of our commercial leasing tenants in the Portland area. If you're a tenant at any of our premier commercial kitchens, professional offices, light industrial, or retail locations, and would like to be interviewed, please reach out to Matt Schweitzer at (503) 381-3134.
Beta Wave Digital
Matt sits down with Mychael Clack of Beta Wave Digital and Startcasting Studios, the Podcast studio in our Waterman Building. Mychael takes us on a fantastic journey through the art of social media, marketing, and helping small businesses distinguish themselves through branding.
Fit Kitchen Direct
Join us as we chat with Megan and Loren of Fit Kitchen Direct, in our very own broadcast studio in SE Portland's The Waterman Building. Learn about Fit Kitchen Direct's goal of providing "clean" food for people on the go, and about starting a small business in Portland.
We sat down with WildEarth Guardians, one of our tenants in our new project in SE Portland, The Waterman Building. Matt and Marla were broadcasting live on Facebook, from the building's very own recording studio. Check out all the great work that WildEarth is doing to protect our most-loved natural resources and species.
For our very first episode of, "Doing Business In The Waterman," we interview, Brickathon, LEGO re-sellers talking about their amazing business. We learn about their history, how they got started in such a specialty business. We are very lucky to have them as tenants here in our SE Portland project, The Waterman Building. We look forward to interviewing more of our tenants and sharing the stories of their businesses to the world!
We are with James Kelly, Owner & Founder of Nineteen27 S'mores talking about all things s'mores and Portland Business. We love having James' company in our The Waterman Building, and are entertained to hear of his "accidental collaboration" with a number of local busineses.
Evolve Performance Healthcare
Here is a fun commercial we shot for one of our tenants Evolve Performance Healthcare. Dr. Baird and his dog Bandit are doing some amazing things to keep Portland mobile and active. This commercial cost Dr. Baird nothing, yet we are proud that this doesn't look like "a free commercial." Creating commercials is just one of the many perks of being a North Rim Commercial Properties tenant. #TenantPerks
Media Coverage of our Tenants
- July 10, 2018: The Shasta Bldg's "Either/Or" is a Coffee Shop, Brunch Spot and Cocktail Bar All in One: Willamette Week
- May 8, 2018: Portland Business Journal ranks Garden Bar as one of Oregon's Fastest Growing Private 100 Companies
- March 26, 2018: KGW broadcasts live from the Scout Brewery Taproom with gourmet dessert maker: Nineteen27 S'mores.
- November 8, 2017: KATU News featured a segment on Kinship House's work to provide books to foster children
- May 19, 2017: KGW's Cassidy Quinn learns how to make Wasabi Sushi's latest creation: the "Sushi Burger"
- March 14, 2017: Wasabi Sushi's new location in the Matterhorn Building is announced on the popular EATER website
- February 25, 2016: Award-winning TeSoAria winery featured on the "Destination Portland" segment on KPTV's "MORE"
- January 28, 2016: The EATER website profiles the "life-changing" chicken and rice at Nong's Khao Man Gai
- December 21, 2015: Shasta Building tenant, SamplingLab, is one of Business Insider's "50 Coolest New Businesses in America"
- March 24, 2014: Portland Business Journal announces Barre3's new world headquarters in the Shasta Building